Sara Lee English Muffins, Made with Whole Grain Original
45% whole grain (This product contains 45% of its grain as whole grain and provides 10 g of whole grain in a 1 muffin serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day). Pre-sliced. Nutritional Spotlight: 140 (7%) calories; 1 g (1%) total fat; 210 mg (9%) sodium; 2 g sugars (The percentage for sugar is not listed as the daily value has not been established); 2 g (10%) fiber; 10 g whole grain. Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great tasting products with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy-to-read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day. The joy of goodness. Toasted to perfection with a crispy outside and soft, chewy inside, English Muffins allow everything from butter to jam to nestle into each nook for an irresistible fresh-from-the-oven taste. Great taste your family will love guaranteed!